Title: Athletic Trainer BOC Instructional Writer
Location: New York, NY
Study Guide Team is a publishing company that produces study guides in a variety of fields. This means that we need to hire writers that have knowledge and experience in these fields.
Our current needs are for qualified athletic trainers that have a passion for helping others to help us create new content that will help test-takers conquer the Athletic Trainer BOC Exam. If this sounds like the job for you then please review the qualifications below.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Create high quality, unique content that displays your knowledge of the subject
- Work with our project management team to ensure top quality work is being produced
- Respond in a timely manner to any feedback provided by our project managers
- Provide weekly updates to ensure that progress is being made
- Be a current BOC-certified athletic trainer
- Have a strong working knowledge of the theory and practice of athletic training
- Have a deep understanding of human anatomy and physiology, especially the musculoskeletal system
- Have a strong knowledge of MS Word and computers in general
- Have a detail-oriented mind
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com. If you don’t possess the exact qualifications we have listed here, but still believe that you can provide what we’re looking for, send us a note and tell us why.